Breed to a MILLION DOLLAR SIRE!
Smoke N Sparks SI 97
Grade 1 Stakes Winner of $96,101
Black 16.1 H, 1350 lbs, 1992
5 Panel N/N
2020 Breeding Fee: $2000
(includes $500 non-refundable booking fee/chute fee)
First frozen semen shipment free
Subsequent shipment charge: $250/shipment
Breed your Wyoming Bred Mare for only $1500 (including booking/chute fees)! Proof of Certificate is required.
2-YEAR LIVE FOAL GUARANTEE!
NO HIDDEN FEES
All foals born in 2020 or earlier are eligible for the following incentives:
- Future Fortunes
- WPRA Pro Elite Stallion Incentive (PESI)
- Wyoming All Breeds Racing Association (WABRA)
- Southwest Desert Classic
- Grid Iron Futurity
- JJ Classic
- Minnesota Futurity
- Colorado Classic Incentive
- Cowboy State Stallion Incentive
EVA tested Negative and Vaccinated
Genetic disease five panel tested NEGATIVE
Grade 1 Stakes Winner of the Kansas Futurity, 2nd Easy Jet Handicap, 4th Remington Park Futurity (also Grade 1)
See a video of him moving out at age 19
Smoke N Sparks has been listed on the Leading Barrel Futurity Sire list since 2007, has been on the Top 20 Equi-Stat Leading Barrel Sire list for over a decade. He is sired by Dash for Perks, also listed on the leading barrel futurity sire list, and out of Crazy Daisy by Shawne Bug, a leading barrel broodmare sire. (See Full Pedigree).
SMOKE N SPARKS has proven himself to be a versatile sire.
Some of his foals’ accomplishments include:
On the Race Track:
from 26 starters – 14 winners, 15 ROMs
total earnings: $154,650
- Chloes Smoke N Fame SI 97 – Earned $28,854, three wins, first WY All Breed Futurity, ROM
- Smoke N Fame SI 101 – Earned $15,557, won his first out at Albuquerque, NM, third WY All Racing Association Maturity, ROM
- Madisons Man SI 97 – Earned $35,455, won three races, ROM
- Mr Jimmy Gimme SI 86 – Earned $19,379, race winner, ROM
- Smoke N Perks SI 85 – Earned $18,730, race winner, ROM
- TrickysFavoriteSmoke SI 96 – Earned $4,653, ROM
- Smoke N Time APHA SI 87, 2nd NAPA Paint Derby
- Bettys Lil Angel SI 99 – Earned $2,652, 2 wins, ROM
- Smilin Smoke – 1st division Wyoming State Champion Chariot Team in 2004
- Carleys Warrior SI 91 – Earned $2,975, ROM
- Smokem Rainey SI 86 – Earned $3,593, race winner, ROM
- Orie Ohs SI 88- Earned $3,631, race winner, ROM
- Smokin Lil Suzy SI 88 – Earned $1,474, race winner, ROM
- THR Smoken Bunny SI 81 – Earned $2,338, ROM
- TDL Smoke N Ice SI 80 – Earned $2,798, race winner, ROM
- Smokin Dulley SI 80 – Earned $5,250, race winner, ROM
- Miss Neon Lexus – Earned $1,875, race winner
- Pacific Sparks – Earned $2,820, race winner
- Smoke Em U Fool SI 78 – Earned $1,672, race winner
- NFR Qualifier 2010 and 2012
- NFR Round Winner 2010
- 2016 Bonus Race Finals World Champion
- 2016 Better Barrel Races World Champion
- Multiple The American Semi-Finals Qualifiers, Top 30 Qualifier
- College NFR Barrel Champion 2013
- Multiple Futurities/Derbies Champions
- Multiple Arena Record Setters
Champions at Beth Copper Memorial Barrel Futurity, Dixie Classic, Mile High Derby, Idaho Barrel Futurity, Dakota West Barrel Futurity, Fizz Bomb Barrel Futurity, 5 State Breeder’s Futurity, 5 State Amateur Barrel Futurity, Wyoming Bred, Colorado Classic Stallion Incentive Futurity, Colorado Classic Amateur Futurity, Colorado Classic Derby, SouthWest Desert Classic Non-Pro Futurity, Cornhuskers Breeder Derby.
Reserve Champions at Colorado Classic Open Futurity, Moses Lake Futurity, Red Desert Classic Futurity, Mile High Futurity, Race for the Pink Futurity, SunRise Maturity, and many more.
Top Ten at Cheyenne Frontier Days (5th in avg), WRPA World Standings (7th), Beth Copper Memorial Futurity, San Antonio Stock Show Barrel Futurity, Corn Husker open Maturity, Winsalot WPRA Derby, Old Fort Smith Futurity, Western Buckeye Futurity, EBFA Futurity, SunRise Futurity, 5 State Breeders Futurity, High Plains Futurity, SouthWest Desert Classic Futurity, Triangle Cross Classic Futurity.
Roping and Team Penning:
*2015 Montana PRCA Ciruit Champion Head Horse
Winners at team roping and team penning with an amazing ability to work cattle.